Giveaway promotions: General Terms and Conditions
a. The Promoter – 6th Sense of style Ltd (‘The Promoter’, ‘Us’,
b. The Participant – the individual who applies to participate in a
promotion (‘You’, ‘Your’).
c. The Supplier – the provider of the Giveaway.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Giveaway promotions from
6th sense of style Ltd. These may be subject to additional terms
that will be made available for individual promotions – please refer
to the conditions attached to each promotion where appropriate.
3. These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the
general Terms and Conditions relating to Our publications and the
use of Our websites.
4. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other
conditions specific to each promotion.
5. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by
updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to
ensure that you are happy with any changes. If you do not agree to
the changes then you should not participate in these
promotions. These terms are effective from 01 September 2016.
6. Promotions are open to UK and Northern Ireland residents aged 18
and over, excluding Our employees and their families, Our agents
or anyone professionally associated with a particular promotion.
7. Giveaway prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash
alternatives will be offered. We reserve the right to substitute the
giveaway for another of equal value.
8. We take no responsibility for applications that are lost,
delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or
included for any technical or other reason. Proof of sending is not
proof of receipt.
9. Where the number of applications for a Giveaway exceeds the
number of units available:
a. successful participants will be selected at random, from
applications received by midnight on the closing date.
b. odds of success depend on the number of entries received.
c. successful participants will be notified by email within 7 days
of the closing date and will have 10 business working days to
respond in full to the email. Failure to respond in this time will
result in the giveaway being forfeited and re-awarded to a
substitute participant, selected at the time of the original
d. the name and county of the successful participants will be
published on our Twitter account and Facebook page .
10. By participating in the promotion, you:
a. consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion,
and its use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time
b. accept that your personal information may be passed to the
Supplier for the purpose of fulfillment of the Giveaway only.
11. We reserve the right to:
a. amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time
b. refuse fulfillment of the promotion or disqualify any individual
if we believe the individual has breached any of the Terms and
Conditions, deemed to be disruptive or if the promotion is seen to
be compromised in any way.
12. No correspondence will entered into regarding this promotion or
these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Our
decision shall be final.
13. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we shall not be liable
for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as
a result of participation in or use of any Giveaway item. We do not
recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other
obligations of any third parties associated with the promotion and
we shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
Any manufacturing issues are the responsibility of the Supplier.
14. In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid,
illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these
terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
15. Promotions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an
email: [email protected]