When the weather turns chilly and fall is in the air, most of us start dreaming of warm, woolen sweaters to bundle up in and long, soft scarves to wrap around our necks to keep us cozy. I think this takes precedence over the fall and winter holidays…I really do. What is more exciting than to shop for thick Nordic sweaters and fuzzy woolen socks while sipping pumpkin-spice lattes? Not many things, I say, but hand-picking classic pieces of clothing for a fantastic, transitional wardrobe just might be a close second. While this may come easy to some, a lot of women need solid style tips for girls. After all, not all of us are blesses with the same sense of style that Princess Diana had. If you find yourself needing some guidance on creating the perfect, seasonal wardrobe, look no further. Below are some fashion and style tips that will get you from season to season with little effort.
9 Style Tips For Women
- Skinny jeans are the perfect pants to wear from summer all the way into winter. Roll into cute cuffs in the warmer weather; straighten them out once it turns a bit more chilly outside.
* The classic Oxford shirt is a must-have in any woman’s wardrobe. Pull this on over a simple camisole for a look that transitions well from season to season.
WOMEN Oxford Long Sleeve Shirt £14.99
available at Uniqlo
* The ankle boot is your go-to footwear for the season. Minimal enough to wear in the summer months, but substantial enough to wear in colder weather, these will get you where you need to go in style!
* Always keep a couple pairs of cute leggings handy. When the weather gets cold, slip them under your shorter skirts and dresses for a warm yet stylish look.
* Tunics are my all-time favorite transitional piece: light-weight, great with leggings or jeans, and can easily go from casual to dressy- just pick out a cute scarf and some statement jewelry and you are ready for a night on the town!
* Consider long-sleeve, cotton shirts essential pieces to have. Pair them with your sleeveless summer tops for a whole new, cold weather look.
* The classic cardigan is a staple in a transitional wardrobe- don’t leave home without it!
*Blazers are a piece that are simply indispensable; throw them on over sleeveless dress shirts for a pulled-together and professional look that will work just as well in the office as it will for lunch dates with friends.
* Keep a stylish, wool-blend scarf in your handbag to pull out and wrap around your shoulder whenever you feel a chill.
Fashion Made Simple
Being fashionable should be simple, effortless, and easy; it should never feel like a hassle. By following these fashion tips for girls you will always have a closet full of clothes artfully chosen to make you look and feel your best, no matter the season. These fashion style tips are here to make putting an outfit together a breeze, ensuring that you will always be the sexiest girl in line for that pumpkin-spice latte, guaranteed.