Fashion is what you buy and style is what you do with it. And in the words of Tori Amos, “Being stylish is about enjoying your life and expressing yourself and your inner light”. So, every girl needs to look after her wardrobe and keep updating it from time to time! Besides, who likes to go through hours of deciding what to wear EVERY day?Here are some things every girl must have in her wardrobe to save her from being a walking fashion disaster and be the trendy chick that she can be:
- Blazer – Preferably black. A tailored blazer is the ultimate classic piece. Feminine and complementing all body types, a blazer is as perfect for office as it is for evening drinks. You can simply pair it with anything and look gorgeous in it! Be it jeans, trousers, skirts, blazers look sexy. However, it is EXTREMELY important you choose the right one. What defines the RIGHT blazer? Well, find one that fits you well and accentuates your waist.
- Eye Catching Scarf – Preferably Leopard Print. Yet another classic piece, scarves of animal prints, sequins, or well-known designer patterns, geometric prints could chic-up the clothes you already own! In short, to improve the look of literally any outfit, accessorize it with your scarf! Scarves are the most inexpensive way to look effortlessly glamorous.
- Floral Printed Dress – Why not?! Floral prints have always been in fashion and look so cute on a hot summer/spring day! On day weddings, on afternoon coffees with the gals or a nice date with your beau– a day dress, particularly one that is a floral printed – is a must have you shouldn’t pass by without taking a second look. This is an all-occasion dress you can look fabulously fresh at all times!
- Black opaque tights – Really it’s not just for the punks. With a great pair of tights, you can pull off the impression of your legs looking slim(mer?) and help you get away with that teensy weensy dress of yours. What’s more, you can double them up to keep your legs warm and comfortable in the winter!
- A good pair of jeans – A no brainer. Flared jeans maybe? These elegant pair of pants have a flattering shape to look great on most body types.
- Striped shirts – Everyone loves them and they look great on anyone and everyone with anything and everything! It is a timeless classic that making a comeback worth looking out for.
- Black dress – You know why? Because black is…well, black. Hunt for a dress with detail – an attention-grabbing sleeve, an embellished belt-that makes it THE one. And remember that finding the right fit is very, very important! You do NOT want a poorly fit dress.
Tip: Don’t be a follower – be a trendsetter! And don’t be shy – first they laugh, then they copy. Nevertheless it’s important to know the right places to put the right things in!