It is this time of the year when the trees are looking really, really pretty ! So why aren’t you doing something to pretty up? Who says Autumn has to be all about old, boring coats and coffee? There is really so much more you can do to make your Autumn a stylish one.
Go shopping, and update your wardrobe! – You know you want to.
- Ankle Boots – Ankle boots are and have always been a “must-have” in fall. Wedge, heel, flat, cut-out, laced, buckled, you name it – it’s all about a sleek silhouette.
- Thigh High Boots – The good old sexy, chic over-the-knee boots never went out of style. Rock these on a daily basis, there is really nothing stopping you!
- The Bomber Jacket – Yes, you heard me – Bomber Jackets. Bold and edgy, this stylish silhouette can be thrown over jeans and your favorite t-shirt, or even a leather skirt and blouse – for an effortlessly cool vibe!
- The Teddy Bear Coat – For all of you gals who love their coats oversized and cozy, thank your lucky stars that there is still a huge faux fur/shearling trend happening which completely aligns with your eternal love of comfort. You’re going to want to live it in from fall into winter! Fit over any one of you super cozy sweaters!
- Side Slit Sweaters – Sweaters are amazing. You want to spend all your day in them and then even hit the sack whilst still in them! The key is to wake up and hit the road without anyone noticing that you’ve actually slept in them! Side slit sweaters are the way to go. These long, slim, slit-up-the-side knits can be worn with jeans and a sliver of tank peeking out, or even over a silky dress, if you will!
- Lady Loafers – Hello! It is comfort’s time to shine! Designers are proving this season, that a sky high heel is not the only shoe that can make an outfit stand out. Lady loafers are back and they are IN as IN.
- Pleated Skirts – If you are a girl who loves to flaunt her beautiful legs, this season is your time to shine! However, make sure to be on the lookout for hemlines that end at or below the knee. Fabrics that are a little stiff will make creases sit tight. Pleated skirts that are above the knee can come across a tad too juvenile.
- Menswear Vests – These chic vests are in style – look for one that’s longer than the widest part of your hips.
Waistcoat with belt
So get ready to make heads turn, because they are going to be talking all about you once they see you out on the streets, trendy and chic as one can be!